At La Buhaira with private terrace
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Calle Oscar Carvallo, 41018 Sevilla, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||4 days ago|
You can access all the places of interest in the city in a few minutes: the Cathedral, Maria Luisa Park, Torre del Oro, Santa Cruz quarter, etc...
The House consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining room and a cosy terrace. Parking closed to air free, highly desirable in the area.
Excellent value for money. Very interesting prices for long term rentals.
Baby cot 25€
Check-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed - 2 guests
Bedroom 2 - 1 single bed - 1 guest
Bedroom 3 - 1 single bed - 1 guest
Living room - 1 double sofa bed - 2 guests
No pets allowed
|Monthly rate||$ 1456 US|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Okay, it recommended 100% for a few days, very complete apartment and a few meters walk, bars and playa.Una very nice area and easy parking.
Muy bien, recomendable 100% para unos días, apartamento muy completo y a unos metros de paseo, chiringuitos y playa.Una zona muy bonita y de fácil aparcamiento.
We were very pleased, new apartment conform to the description situated in a quiet location from which you can walk to all major tourist destinations. The owner is a very nice and helpful, we recommend it.
Siamo rimasti molto soddisfatti, appartamento nuovo conforme alla descrizione situato in una posizione tranquilla dal quale si possono raggiungere a piedi tutte le principali mete turistiche. Il proprietario è una persona simpaticissima e disponibile, lo consigliamo.
The apartment is perfect and quiet with all the necessary details. Strolling arrive at a time when the Cathedral. Highly recommended. We were 4 and had a blast.
El apartamento està perfecto y tranquilo, Con todos los detalles necesarios. Paseando llegas en un momento en la Catedral. Muy recomendable. Nosotros eramos 4 y lo pasamos genial.
The apartment was not very clean, everywhere was hair and it is noisy until late at night and early, as the apartment is located on a busy street. The location was of course top, all attractions are nearby.
Das Appartement war nicht ganz sauber,überall lagen Haare und es ist bis spät in die Nacht und früh laut,da das Appartement an einer viel befahrenen Straße liegt. Die Lage war natürlich top,alle Sehenswürdigkeiten liegen in der Nähe.
central, clean, price okay
The hosts did not give us any information. The apartment had very little equipment and was not too clean. It was cool, though. The yard, instead of an Andalusian patio, like a rake accumulated junk there. The street was dirty and smelly.
Los anfitriones no nos dieron ningún tipo de información. El apartamento tenía un equipamiento muy escaso y tampoco estaba demasiado limpio. Era fresco, eso sí. El patio de la casa, en vez de un patio andaluz, parecía un rastrillo por los trastos allí acumulados. La calle era sucia y olía mal.
Very well located apartment. Near historic center. In the middle of very lively district with many restaurants. Apartment tidy and clean. Definitely recommended. Some small minuses: No umbrella on roof and sometimes at night some noise from juveniles. But that does not hesitate me next time to book this apartment.
Zeer goed gelegen appartement. Vlak bij historisch centrum. Midden in zeer levendige wijk met veel restaurants. Appartement netjes en schoon. Zeker een aanrader. Enkele kleine minpuntjes: Geen parasol op dakterras en soms s'nachts enig lawaai van uitgaande jongeren. Maar dat weerhoudt me zeker niet om volgende keer weer dit appartement te boeken.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption