Room at one step from the Centre!
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
Ideal if you are visiting Barcelona for holidays, business or even if you are just passing by.
The house is located in the eastern part of Barcelona, called Eixample Dret, between Triumph Arch and the Auditorium . This is in the midle of the tipical modernist zone of Barcelona. We are close to Villa Olimpica and to Sagrada Familia .
We are located right between the modern Barcelona with its parks and buildings and the tipical part of the city. So you can choose from plenty exciting opportunities for go out side.
Moreover, the location is very well connected to the center via metro (Stop Marina) , trams and buses.
We have a cat (Shadow), very quiet and shy, will be hard for you to see him...
The room is quiet and comfortable room with the possibility to have one or two beds, depending your request. . Ideal for relaxing after a long day!
Extra services: (optional)
-Laundry: 6 euros one machine (in cash)
-Kitchen* (for cooking): 15 euros weekly per person (in cash - pay first day)
- Half board service: 5 euros per day
- Full board service: 9 euros per day
- Cleaning service up to a week: 5 euros
Free services from the host:
- Breakfast: coffee/tea, 2 Toast, butter, and marmalade. Special rates do not include breakfast
- Towels and sheets for the bed
House rules- There's a cat (Shadow) in the flat; we ask to respect him, so he will respect your room.
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- The entrance to the house, for new guests is flexible.
- Check-out before 12 pm.
- If for travel reasons, it proved necessary, you can leave your baggage at the place reserved for that until you can remove them or enter the room.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Breakfast is only 8 to 11 hours. Special rates do not include breakfast
- When half board 1). Dinner is between 20.30 and 21.30 hours. 2). No lunch. 3). Dinner is not redeemable for lunch.
- THE USE OF THE KITCHEN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.For the use of the kitchen there´s a charge of 15 euros per week per person. the use of the washermachine is 5 euros.
- Drinks and food to be consumed after hours breakfast or dinner, are the guest charge.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 28 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
nice place, some minutes from the beach.
Hi, it was a pleasure to stay in your appartment. I enjoyed my stay even though I had a flu. The location is very close to the Metro and the cheap supermarket is just perfect. Your mother is really nice :) Regards, Jan
All were really accurately describes facilities and presentation in the web. It was very pleasant stay, very quiet and no noise. A very new and clean bathroom, and the bed mattress very comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Todo fueron facilidades y realmente describe fielmente su presentacion en al web.
Me resulto muy agradable la estancia; muy tranquila y sin ruidos.
Un baño muy nuevo y limpio, como el colchon de la cama muy cómodo.
Everything is all right in this apartment. Nice experience.
My host, Natalia went out of her way to be helpful in a multitude of ways.. The apartment was clean, light and cheerful. Would highly endorse this site in the future.
We were received by Isabel's mother, Natalia, an Argentine lady who lives in this new apartment on the 4th floor of a new building with elevator. Top security. It gives us the keys and we can come and go as we please. Located 2 steps from the metro (yellow line) and the beach. You can even walk to Barceloneta. (4 km) She cooks very well and affordable, it can prepare a good supper. It is also very helpful when it comes to finding the best routes in the transit or tell us less touristic places. It is an ideal place for a woman traveling alone. I felt like visiting an aunt. Thank you Isabel!
Nous sommes reçus par Isabel, la mère de Natalia, une dame argentine qui vit dans ce nouvel appartement, au 4 ième étage d'un édifice récent, avec ascenseur. Top sécurité. Elle nous donne les clés et nous pouvons aller et venir à notre guise. Situé à 2 pas du métro (ligne jaune) et de la plage. On peut même marcher jusqu'à Barceloneta. (4 km) Elle cuisine très bien et pour un coût abordable, elle peut nous préparer un bon souper. Elle est aussi très serviable lorsqu'il s'agit de trouver les meilleurs trajets dans les transports en commun ou nous indiquer les endroits moins touristiques.
C'est un endroit idéal pour une femme voyageant seule. Je me suis sentie comme en visite chez une tante. Merci Isabel!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption