Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! Dbl-Tpl
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! (Extra Stuff like shampoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included ) -toothpaste, shaving things or hair dryer are not included, if hair dryer it´s important for you, please take on mind bring it with you- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down stairs is the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else?
Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,,
Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want, I'll wait for You!
House rules1) Children under 10 years old are not accepted in the house. From 11 to 20 years old always sharing with one or two adults
2) The price includes rental of a private room in the house, not the whole apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, living room and also the Internet WI-FI But remember that the Department has more rooms plus yours, so there is a possibility that during your stay, find someone else staying in another room, with the same rights as you. You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
2) No reservations under 21 years old are accepted, if there isn´t at least one adult in the group
3) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the reservation holder must be over 21 years old, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible fduring your stay, -only a set of keys is given for room- The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
and must be returned the day of your departure at 10:00 am, once housed there aere no schedules in and out of the house, always taking on mind the respect for the other guests and neighbords at home and at the building, in very early or late evening hours.
The check in is ALWAYS from 15:00 pm (3 pm) onwards never before, However I will ask you to send me the information of your arrival flight so that I can agree on a check in time and can explain how to get to my house, and on the day of your departure you must leave the room free and give the keys as Maximum at 10:00 am. After the check out time it is forbidden to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization. This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) When the room is booked by three people, it is always prepared with a large bed (two people sharing a bed) + 1 single bed.
If you want 3 single beds you must specify this when make your reservation, otherwise the accommodation will be as usual.
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, I only accept inquiries and bookings through this website, Once the reservation has been already formalized, we can keep in privated contact eachother.
12) From June 10th 2017, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. any booking prior to June 10th ( oesn´t ) include this breakfast service.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
José es un ser humano muy bonito, agradable y atento y anfitriones lo que hoy no se puede ver a menudo y que puede dar mucha información valiosa acerca de Barcelona, uno se siente con él en el apartamento muy cómodo y muy libre. La sala tiene una ubicación céntrica y está situado no muy lejos de la playa (20 minutos a pie ) y otras atracciones. nos gustó mucho el tiempo en Barcelona cuando José y se lo recomendaría a cualquiera. Muchas Gracias Jose
Jose is a very nice, friendly and attentive hosts and which today can not be seen often and he can provide valuable information about barcelona human being, one feels with him in the very comfortable and free apartment. the room has a central location and is situated not far from the beach (20 minute walk ) and other attractions. We enjoyed the time in Barcelona by our Host Mr.Jose and we would like recommend it to anyone. Thanks Jose for everything.
Jose ist ein sehr netter, angenehmer und entgegenkommender Mensch und Gastgeber, was man heute nicht oft sehen kann und welcher sehr viele wertvolle Infos über Barcelona geben kann, Man fühlt sich bei Ihm in der Wohnung sehr wohl und sehr frei. Das Zimmer befindet sich Zentral und befindet sich nicht so weit vom Strand (20 Minuten zu Fuß) und anderen Sehenswürdigkeiten. Wir haben die Zeit in Barcelona beim Jose sehr genossen und würden es jedem weiter empfehlen. Danke Jose für alles.
Perfect accomodation. Jose is a lovely guy and his hospitality is rare seen!! We loved it there
Bonjour c est notre première expérience chez un hôte Jose Luis est un hôte très accueillant et prévenant . l appartement est très bien situe proche de la Sagrada Familia ainsi que tous les transports en commun et correspond exactement à la description de l 'annonce. Jose Luis, très chaleureux, nous a fait passer un agréable séjour et est une personne formidable qu il faut connaitre. Nous le recommandons vivement. Avec nos amitiés Eric & Dominique
La estancia en casa de Jose no podía haber sido más cómoda. Nuestro avión se retrasó y llegamos tarde a la noche, pero aun así Jose estaba esperándonos gustoso y amablemente nos explicó el funcionamiento de la casa (a destacar la genial organización de la cocina) y nos dio unas indicaciones muy acertadas para orientarnos al día siguiente por la ciudad. La ubicación de la casa es sencillamente genial, a 5 min andando de Metro Monumental (L2) y a 10 min de Sagrada Familia. Para bajar a la playa hay un bus que para a 200 m de casa o si no se puede bajar paseando en unos 20-25 min. Las vistas de la habitación, además, son espectaculares y la terracita es sin duda un plus. En definitiva, una muy buena elección para quedarse en Barcelona y el anfitrión es un tío majísimo, atento y siempre está dispuesto a ayudar. Gracias por todo, Jose! Nos veremos de nuevo!
Pokój bardzo ładny!!!Jose jest bardzo pomocny i sympatyczny. Pomógł nam, kiedy okazało się, że scholowali nasze auto na parking policyjny.Jesteśmy mu bardzo wdzięczni. Pozdrawiamy
Cool place, situated in the center of Barcelona, close to the bus station Barcelona Nord and the metro station .Gospodarz very obliging, used his knowledge of the city, advise you about fun things even see where tasty and appetizing to eat for a reasonable price.
Fajne miejsce ,położone w centrum Barcelony, blisko do dworca autobusowego Barcelona Nord oraz stacji metra .Gospodarz bardzo uczynny ,służy swoją wiedzą o mieście, doradzi co ciekawego jeszcze zobaczyć , gdzie smacznie i apetycznie zjeść za rozsądne pieniądze.
clean and well located property with views of the Sagrada Familia;
Jose 'is a very friendly owner with very good English.
This accommodation is recommendable for a city break very.
saubere und gut gelegene Unterkunft mit Blick auf die Sagrada Familia;
Jose' ist ein sehr freundlicher Vermieter mit sehr gutem Englisch.
Diese Unterkunft ist für eine Städtereise sehr zu empfehlen.
Jose was PERFECT host and our room was really good (balcony and the view = Wow!). Good location; it's easy to move around the city.
The flat was very nice and clean. The room was good and had a wonderful view on the Museum Taurino. The flat has two bathrooms and that is a plus. The location is perfect as it is 7 minutes’ walk from Sagrada Familia and different amenities. The flat is organized perfectly and you have your tools for cooking and eating if you would like to.
Jose, the host, is very nice and precise. He showed us around the flat and was very friendly during our stay giving us some advice on the city and surroundings. I would recommend Jose’s flat to my friends and family.
Perfect stay! The Apartment is located very close to all sights so you can walk to most of them. It's clean and you find everything you need. Jose is really nice and helpful. We had a wonderful weekend and the apartment would definitely be our first choice the next time. Thanks a lot, Jose!!!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption