Studio on the Historic Center (8)
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Place Garibaldi, 06300 Nice, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartment was renovated with quality materials and furniture. It’s well furnished, bright, elegant, clean and have very high ceilings. Linen, towels, water, electricity and heating are included in the rate. There is a common laundry room in the building for all tenants.
The first extension of Old Nice northward, Place Garibaldi today is lined by elegant red façades with green shutters and vaulted porticoes, in which the Blue Penitents’ chapel, Chapelle du Saint-Sépulcre, is perfectly integrated. A statue of Giuseppe Garibaldi stands in the middle of this square that is central to the life of the city.
Surrounded by coffee shops, shops and restaurants, and a few minutes walking distance from the beach. Everything the seaside, the historical center, the Castle Hill, the harbor, the main street and downtown have to offer is at your door!
You will be welcomed on site by someone who speaks French, Italian, English and understands Spanish. With the hope that our apartment will allow you to make the most of our beautiful city of Nice, we are looking forward t you!
How to reach the apartment:
From the Airport: Take bus No. 98 and get off at Garibaldi.
From the train station: Take the tram "Off Gare Thiers" and Down "Off Garibaldi".
The apartment is located above the restaurant "Café de Turin".
The person who manages the apartment will meet you directly at the apartment. The arrival times and departure must be agreed in advance. Arrivals are preferably between 2pm and 5pm. Departures are preferably between 9am and 12am. When possible, you will be able to leave your luggage.
We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from Monday until Saturday or on Sunday the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person that will ask you for an additional fee of 20€ on arrival.
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
It was a good choice to stay at Salvatores Apartment. It's central, not very big but enought for a citytrip and it is equipped with all necessary things!
No recommendation - despite nice representative of the landlord
- House is old and worn (renovation in the hallway was under way)
- It smells musty and moldy
- Windows for stuffy and dirty backyard / noise and smell enormous
- It is not an apartment / studio (No.3) - kl. Room with kitchenette and bathroom (the bed is, there are no leaks)
- There are several rooms with bathrooms in this apartment - you can hear everything
- No closet - just a shelf with curtain (hanging clothes is not possible)
- Bad newly built, but outflows musty
- Washing machine of Boss - but unfortunately also musty
- Not in stock, no Toipapier or detergent (washing up liquid was there)
- Water came in last night by the wall under the window into the room
- Location is not as good as promised - no sea view, not laterally, but minutes from the beach only 5 foot
- Min by bus from the airport and 20 stop 5 minutes from the apartment
- Good bus / to the train station
- To get close only Pizza
- I will not book this offer again - my holiday it did not beautified
Keine Weiterempfehlung - trotz nettem Vertreter des Vermieters
- Haus ist alt und abgewohnt (Renovierung im Flur war im Gange)
- es riecht muffig und schimmlig
- Fenster zum stickigen und dreckigen Hinterhof / Lärmpegel und Geruch enorm
- es ist keine Wohnung/Studio (Nr.3) - kl. Zimmer mit Küchenzeile und mit Bad (steht das Bett, ist alles dicht)
- es sind mehrere Zimmer mit Bad in dieser Wohnung - man hört alles
- kein Schrank - nur ein Regal mit Vorhang (Klamotten aufhängen nicht möglich)
- Bad neu eingebaut, aber Abflüsse muffig
- Waschmaschine von Boss - aber leider auch muffig
- nichts vorrätig, kein Toipapier oder Reinigungsmittel (etwas Spülmittel war da)
- Wasser drang in der letzten Nacht durch die Wand unter dem Fenster ins Zimmer
- Lage ist nicht so gut wie versprochen - keine Sicht aufs Meer, auch nicht seitlich, aber bis zum Meer nur 5 min zu Fuß
- mit dem Bus vom Flughafen 20 min und Haltestelle 5 min von der Wohnung
- gute Busanbindung / auch zum Bahnhof
- in der Nähe nur Pizza zu bekommen
- ich werde dieses Angebot nicht nochmal buchen - meinen Urlaub hat es nicht verschönt
Everything was just perfect.
The location is perfect.Near all the all the main atractions...
And Salvatore and his cousin are perfect in everything We need...house is just like the photos...restaurants....bus...and all nice to enjoy just outside the apartament door
My mom and 'was very glad for the location of the study, confortable and quiet.
Good reception. I would recommend for the position.
Mia mamma e' stata molto contenta per la posizione dello studio, confotevole e tranquillo.
Buona l'accoglienza . Lo consiglierebbe per la posizione.
The location for me was perfect as very easy reachable by public transport from the airport and really only a 5 minutes walk to the beach.
The handling of the keys was absolutely on time - I did not had to wait one single second. Everything was superclean and the bathroom is totally new with a nice shower and a hairdryer.
Personnally speking, I found it a bit too functional - a bit too sober... there was no decoration like e.g. a little picture on the wall or anything.
And I would not recommend it for two people as it has just a sofa (no real bed) and for 2 people I consider it to be too small. Besides, you are sleeping directly next to the fridge that I had to switch off at night to be able to sleep.
You better bring earplugs with you, as the walls seem to be very thin and as there is another apartment right next to yours, you will hear EVERYTHING from your neighbours (in my case I was waking up every night by hearing them having sex and talking until 3 o clock at night).
It was ok for a short stay but I would recommend it more to younger people who just need a place to sleep. I would not have really liked to stay inside (e.g. in case of bad weather).
In my case, I was very unlucky, as I was arriving 3 days later and leaving 1 day earlier as originally booked because of a strike of the french air traffic controllers and I was informing Salvatore directly about this problem. Of course it was absolutely neither his fault nor problem, but I would have considered it to be nice to be reimbursed for at least 1 or 2 nights of the 4 ones I could not use the apartment.
WIMDU does not want to be involved into problems like that. They recommended me to deal about this directly with the owner. As soon as the booking is done and payed, they don't care anymore.
So next time, subjectively speaking, I think I will get back to booking a hotel in oldschool manner but objectively, everything was ok with the apartment.
Thanks! Great organization, nice location & flat with a lot of extras. We had a great time in Nice.
Studio has little in common with photos on Wimdu. All the extras in an apartment on the photographs that beautifully embellish them is a fiction. It is dark, the windows overlook the courtyard and trash result that stinks. The staircase dirty, not cleaned for a long time. The apartment had not been vacuumed, dirty under the bed, the bathroom door dusty. In the description of a washer and dryer, which was not in reality. The apartment has no ventilation so it is a fungus, is mold in closets. The kitchen is very poorly equipped, lacking knives to bread, meat, chopping boards. There is also no iron. The beds were unmade. Came a boy, he threw us a bedding package and all that. I feel cheated, because the pictures look quite different - not as a studio booked. I do not recommend.
Studio niewiele ma wspólnego ze zdjęciami na wimdu. Wszystkie dodatki w mieszkaniu na zdjęciach, które pięknie je upiększają to fikcja. Jest ciemne, okna wychodzą na podwórko i śmietnik skutkiem czego śmierdzi. Klatka schodowa brudna, nie sprzątana od dawna. Mieszkanie nie zostało odkurzone, brudno pod łóżkiem, drzwi do łazienki zakurzone. W opisie jest pralko suszarka, której nie było w rzeczywistości. Mieszkanie nie posiada żadnej wentylacji więc jest w nim grzyb, w szafach jest pleśń. Kuchnia jest bardzo ubogo wyposażona, brakuje noży do chleba, mięsa, deski do krojenia. Nie ma też żelazka. Łóżka nie były zaścielone. Przyszedł jakiś chłopak, rzucił nam pakiet pościeli i to wszystko. Czuję się oszukana, ponieważ na zdjęciach wygląda to zupełnie inaczej - nie takie studio rezerwowałam. Nie polecam.
First, I was very well received on arrival by the cousin of Salvatore.
The apartment is bright and well appointed with all the amenities nearby. Report - quality unbeatable price. I recommend.
Tout d'abord , j'ai été très bien reçu à mon arrivée par le cousin de Salvatore .
L'appartement est lumineux & bien agencé avec toutes les commodités à proximité . Rapport - qualité prix imbattable . Je recommande.
For a short stay a nice little apartment. Old town, port, promenade and beach all within walking distance or by tram. Unfortunately, only the mentioned Internet Parking was non-existent. Since we arrived by car and have made trips for us a bigger problem. Because the parking situation in Nice is very difficult.
Für einen kurzen Aufenthalt eine kleine nette Wohnung. Altstadt, Hafen, Promenade und Strand alles zu Fuß oder mit der Straßenbahn erreichbar. Nur der im Internet erwähnte Parkplatz war leider nicht existent. Da wir mit dem Auto angereist sind und Ausflüge unternommen haben für uns ein größeres Problem. Denn die Parksituation in Nizza ist sehr schwierig.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption