Balcony apartment with garden view
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||Tatra St, 1136 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
- Beautiful, newly renovated and furnished apartment in the city centre. The apartment consist of a spacious room, with a large balcony, bathroom, and a new "American" kitchen with washing machine. Unique design, fridge, high speed 120mbit/sec internet access (wifi).
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen, towel provided. The apartment is situated at Margaret bridge in Budapest downtown. Convenient location, excellent accessibility.
- Located in the centre of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island. Perfect public transportation, the main 4-6 tram is minutes away, metro and Nyugati train station which goes to the airport is 5 minutes away. The trolley bus from Keleti train station stops in the next street.
- House of Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Margaret Island and Nyugati Train Station are within a short walking distance.
- The apartment is an island of calm in the downtown.
- The house has a big garden and only a few balconies have this privilege to enjoy this tranquility.
- It seems like you are in the countryside in downtown.
House rules100 EUR security deposit refundable at departure.
late check-in fee after 11 pm
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 366 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 9 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Hey, stayed two nights in Floras appartment and I was sad to leave. It is really beautifull and very central.
its quiet and clean and we felt absolutlly comfortable.
Flora and her husband were so friendly and the contact was very easy. We will return...
In September 2011 we were in Budapest and we spend a week in Floras flat. It was great.
Flora greeted us very nice and friendly. The location of the flat is fantastic - town center, about 2-3 minutes walkway to the Danube, furthermore it was very guiet and peaceful. The balcony was facing the garden were big old trees are standing.
Flora and her friend tried hard to help with everything (even finding a good parking area what is really difficult in Budapest).
Summary: If we will ever travel again to Budapest - with much pleasure to Flora.
Joanna & Bogdan
Flora est une hôte très agréable , j 'ai passé bon séjour , je recommande ce petit studio confortable .
Die Wohnung ist in einer schönen zentrumsnahen Wohngegend gelegen. Balkon und Fenster gehen auf einen grünen Hof. Durch den Baum auf dem Hinterhof ist die Wohnung nicht sehr hell, aber dafür sehr ruhig, da kein Straßenlärm. Insgesamt geben die vermutlich aufgehellten Fotos nicht den wirklichen Eindruck der Wohnung wieder, die einen leicht muchtigen Eindruck macht. Das Sofa ist abgewohnt und die Handtücher waren grau und alt. Das Bett war frisch bezogen, aber die dritte Betwäsche für unsere Tochter bereits benutzt. Insgesamt macht die Wohnung einen etwas ungepflegten und etwas verschmutzten Eindruck. 40 EUR pro Nacht wären akzeptabel für die gebotene Qualität, nicht aber 60 EUR. Unsere Vermieterin war sehr nett, sprach gut Englisch und vermittelte und freundlichereweise ein Taxi zum Flughafen, was sehr gut geklappt hat.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Flora's got a tidy and comfortable apartment near the bank of the Danube. Everhthing you need is there. Nearby you find restaurants, shops, the big markethall, public transport and a stop of the hop on - hop off busses.
The communication with the owner was all by e-mail. That was fine to us. Great place to stay during aan long weekend Budapest
Apartment was in a great location, had everything you needed great for 2 people. Flea was excellent with any queries or changes to check out times we wanted. Beautiful city would highly recommend!
The apparman was very nice.
Everything worked very wel.
Budapest is one of the most beateful capital in the world:-)))
We loved staying here! The apartment was very nice and clean!
The location was perfect! The commutation with flora and her husband was also very good!
Lore, maren, Karen and Juliette :)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption