|Address||Rua Nova, 8100-070 Boliqueime, Portugal|
Situated in Boliqueime, expect a quiet and peaceful staying, placed near the main beaches of the portuguese south region, and friendly people. It got renovated, deeply renovated, plumbing and electrical systems are completely new, also many of the interior spaces got renewed. The idea was to create more of a winter cottage that would work as a summer holiday spot too, regarding its proximity to the Algarve's seashore. You can call and ask me anything and I'll be happy to help you out or advise you the best places to visit and to have fun in the Algarve.
Check-out until 13PM. No pets allowed.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living and dining rooms with fireplace
- 2 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 bedoom with 2 single beds
- 2 WC's with 1 shower each
- Games room with pool table, poker table and bar area
- Laundry area
- Terrace with sunlouger, sunshade and mini-table
- Private parking for 2 vehicles
- Outdoor dining table with sunshade and barbecue area
- Air conditioning in all sleeping rooms
- Small garden
- Electric gates
- Intercom system
- Electric steam clothes iron
- Ironing board
- Towels and sheets
- Clothes line
- Clothes horse
- Basic first aid kit
- Hot water from solar panels
- 2 TV's with USB exit
- CD and DVD player
- DVD's, CD's and books in english
- Basic cooking products
- Portable fans
- Cleaning products given
- WC products given
- Hair dryer
- Solar-powered showers
- Equipped closets
- Fire extinguishers and fire blanket
- Outdoor parking for 1 vehicle
- Fire log house storer
- Countryside view
- Quiet area and neighborhood
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 11 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||10 AM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||1 PM|
Reviews of this property
The property is only for super.Aber 2Erwachsene + children.
From January to March is not recommended due to lack of heating .A fireplace heats the living room / kitchen.
Otherwise tip. All present and maintained. Very quiet and relaxing location. Tiago is very nice.
Die Unterkunft ist super.Aber nur für 2Erwachsene +Kinder.
Von Januar bis März nicht zu empfehlen wegen fehlender Heizung .Ein Kamin beheizt den Salon/Küche.
Sonst Spitze. Alles vorhanden und gepflegt. Sehr ruhig und entspannte Lage. Tiago ist sehr nett.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption