Wonderful apartment in Vinohrady
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
|Address||Korunní, 12000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
Apartment’s house was built in XIX century at beautiful Vinograd’s district, and it’s very close to Wenceslas square (2 min. by foot is a subway station). Lovely garden behind the house and trams stop in a couple of minute makes apartment even more attractive.
In a few steps from the apartment a lot of restaurants where you can taste not only traditional Czech cuisine, and also: Indian, Italian, Greek, Russian meals, and for a sweet tooth nearby is an amazing french patisserie.
Twice a week at "Jiriho z Podebrad" square working farmer's market. But anyway, you don’t need to wait the market, grocery store just in couple of minute walking.
Some attractive places nearby:
1. The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
2. Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord
3. On next subway station is a big shopping mall "Flora"
4. Cocktail bar "Puerto Rico", a Belgian bar "Los v Oslu" and Czech restaurant "Potrefena Husa"
5. Also if you travel with your little one, in front of the house is a huge park with playground
6. Free parking starts in 300 meters from the house
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with satellite in living room
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 8 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Here are my + and - of the stay
+ Apartment new and nice.
- Contained only one room with a bed in the living room. It was perceived that there were 2 bedrooms in the ad.
+ The apartment is located at a distance from the center but close to public transport so it is not a problem.
- There is not enough cutlery and dishware for 4 persons (for example, there were only 2 cups)
+ Closed garage for car
- Bed sheets were not working - pillow case was a sheet wrapped around the pad.
- The toilet seat lid was split half on arrival - broke completely during the stay.
- There are still craftsmen in the building to begin working with hammer drills pm. 07.00 in the morning.
Her er mine + og - ved opholdet
+ Lejligheden ny og pæn.
- Indeholdt kun 1 værelse med opredning I stuen. Man fik opfattelsen af at der var 2 soveværelser i annoncen.
+ Lejligheden ligger et stykke fra centrum men nær offentlig transport så det er ikke et problem.
- Der er ikke tilstrækkelig bestik og tallerkner til 4 personer ( eksempelvis var der kun 2 kopper)
+ Lukket garage til bil
- Sengetøjet var ikke i orden - hovedpudebetræk var et lagen viklet omkring puden.
- Toilet sæde låget var flækket halvt ved ankomst - knækkede helt under opholdet.
- Der er stadig håndværkere i bygningen der begynder arbejde med slagboremaskiner kl. 07.00 om morgenen.
We are very happy to stay at Pradze.Wszystko porządku.Apartament was located in a very nice place, clean and przyjemny.Wszystko was consistent with the description oferty.Polecam
Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni z pobytu w Pradze.Wszystko było w porządku.Apartament położony w bardzo ładnym miejscu,czysty i przyjemny.Wszystko było zgodne z opisem oferty.Polecam
We were not able to take the trip in person, but the hosts were kind enough to accept our grandparents as replacement for us, which is the first star.
Our grandparents said, that the flat was very comfortable and the service was also very friendly and helpfull. So we can easily recommand this offer!
Natalia's flat is a really great location, very big, modern and clean, full equipment kitchen, it 's what i expected from the photos and the description,no problem for the check-in/check-out time and Alex was very helpful with us.
The location is linked to the city center by metro (the metro stop is just 5 minutes walking from the flat) but it's also easy to get it on foot (15 minutes walking), furthermore Alex speaks a very fluent english so we didn't have any problem to talk with him.
I can only say thanks to Natalia for the beatiful holydays which we passed in Prague.
Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.
I have only one word to describe my stay - WONDERFUL! I travel a lot and have seen many many apartments all over the world, but nothing better than service which I got here, just doesn't exist! Everything was PERFECT! Totally recommend to stay here to everyone!!! Best location, best managers, best flat!
I recommend this apartment. Clean, close to the city center and quiet neighborhood. Thanks!
Very homely apartment. Good connection to the city center - 11 minutes by tram. I recommend.
Great location close to the city center with good transportation.
The appartment is in a quite street, really relaxing!
The apartment was cozy and comfortable, with shops and cafes close by. Also, the owner was very flexible in terms of the check in and check out time, and was a hospitable host.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption