Apartment for friends
- Family/child friendly
- Baby cot
|Address||Vlkova, 130 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||5 days ago|
A lot of interesting places just in a few minutes’ walk from the apartment:
1) XIX century neo-gothic cathedral just right at the corner of the building and you can see it from your windows
2) The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
3) 700 m from the apartment in hotel “Olšanka” you can use the services of a sports center “Olšanka”, which has a 25 meter swimming pool, sauna, spa, etc. Also in hotel “Olšanka” from 7:00-10:00 all of our guests can have breakfast (with hot meals and fruits), and price for our guest is 4€.
4) Nice connection with a city center (6 minutes by tram or 20 minute walk).
5) For bear junky nearby is a nice Czech pubs where you can taste local food and of course bear.
6) Very close is pizzeria “Einstein” (for students second pizza is free)
7) Just a 12-minute walk from the main train / railway station.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Electric oven
• TV with more than a 500+ channels
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
In front of the house is public parking place where you can park your car just only for 40 CZK/hour weekends - for free.
It is possible to park your car next to the house in the paid parking costs 12 euros / day.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me!
Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
We provide bedding and towels.
No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 10 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Hello, we've enjoyed a lot the stay in Prague, a lovely city, but had a bad experience with the flat booked through Ilya/ Alex. At arrival we had to realise that the flat chosen by us was not available, probably was rent to tourists which have booked a longer stay than ours.Finally we were accomodated in a different flat, smaller than the one previously reserved and without parking facilities.
They were wonderful days, the apartment is modern, very clean and friendly. Around the corner there is everything you need: baker, food and restaurants. In the city you need with the train (every 5 min) for about 15 minutes. We would love to come again!
Es waren wunderschöne Tage, die Wohnung ist modern, sehr sauber und freundlich. Um die Ecke gibt es alles was man braucht: Bäcker, Lebensmittel und Restaurants. In die Stadt braucht man mit der Bahn (fährt alle 5 min ) ca. 15 Minuten. Wir kommen gern wieder!
Here are my + and - of the stay
+ Apartment new and nice.
- Contained only one room with a bed in the living room. It was perceived that there were 2 bedrooms in the ad.
+ The apartment is located at a distance from the center but close to public transport so it is not a problem.
- There is not enough cutlery and dishware for 4 persons (for example, there were only 2 cups)
+ Closed garage for car
- Bed sheets were not working - pillow case was a sheet wrapped around the pad.
- The toilet seat lid was split half on arrival - broke completely during the stay.
- There are still craftsmen in the building to begin working with hammer drills pm. 07.00 in the morning.
Her er mine + og - ved opholdet
+ Lejligheden ny og pæn.
- Indeholdt kun 1 værelse med opredning I stuen. Man fik opfattelsen af at der var 2 soveværelser i annoncen.
+ Lejligheden ligger et stykke fra centrum men nær offentlig transport så det er ikke et problem.
- Der er ikke tilstrækkelig bestik og tallerkner til 4 personer ( eksempelvis var der kun 2 kopper)
+ Lukket garage til bil
- Sengetøjet var ikke i orden - hovedpudebetræk var et lagen viklet omkring puden.
- Toilet sæde låget var flækket halvt ved ankomst - knækkede helt under opholdet.
- Der er stadig håndværkere i bygningen der begynder arbejde med slagboremaskiner kl. 07.00 om morgenen.
We are very happy to stay at Pradze.Wszystko porządku.Apartament was located in a very nice place, clean and przyjemny.Wszystko was consistent with the description oferty.Polecam
Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni z pobytu w Pradze.Wszystko było w porządku.Apartament położony w bardzo ładnym miejscu,czysty i przyjemny.Wszystko było zgodne z opisem oferty.Polecam
We were not able to take the trip in person, but the hosts were kind enough to accept our grandparents as replacement for us, which is the first star.
Our grandparents said, that the flat was very comfortable and the service was also very friendly and helpfull. So we can easily recommand this offer!
Natalia's flat is a really great location, very big, modern and clean, full equipment kitchen, it 's what i expected from the photos and the description,no problem for the check-in/check-out time and Alex was very helpful with us.
The location is linked to the city center by metro (the metro stop is just 5 minutes walking from the flat) but it's also easy to get it on foot (15 minutes walking), furthermore Alex speaks a very fluent english so we didn't have any problem to talk with him.
I can only say thanks to Natalia for the beatiful holydays which we passed in Prague.
Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.
I have only one word to describe my stay - WONDERFUL! I travel a lot and have seen many many apartments all over the world, but nothing better than service which I got here, just doesn't exist! Everything was PERFECT! Totally recommend to stay here to everyone!!! Best location, best managers, best flat!
I recommend this apartment. Clean, close to the city center and quiet neighborhood. Thanks!
Very homely apartment. Good connection to the city center - 11 minutes by tram. I recommend.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption