Apartment for friends
- Family/child friendly
- Baby cot
|Address||Vlkova, 130 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
A lot of interesting places just in a few minutes’ walk from the apartment:
1) XIX century neo-gothic cathedral just right at the corner of the building and you can see it from your windows
2) The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
3) 700 m from the apartment in hotel “Olšanka” you can use the services of a sports center “Olšanka”, which has a 25 meter swimming pool, sauna, spa, etc. Also in hotel “Olšanka” from 7:00-10:00 all of our guests can have breakfast (with hot meals and fruits), and price for our guest is 4€.
4) Nice connection with a city center (6 minutes by tram or 20 minute walk).
5) For bear junky nearby is a nice Czech pubs where you can taste local food and of course bear.
6) Very close is pizzeria “Einstein” (for students second pizza is free)
7) Just a 12-minute walk from the main train / railway station.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Electric oven
• TV with more than a 500+ channels
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
In front of the house is public parking place where you can park your car just only for 40 CZK/hour weekends - for free.
It is possible to park your car next to the house in the paid parking costs 12 euros / day.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me!
House rulesOur apartment for non-smoking.
Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
We provide bedding and towels.
No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 9 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
The apartment was very satisfactory, clean, bright and well located (proximity to tram stations and good restaurants). He matched our expectations. Little more for the taxi that picked us up at the airport despite our late, and that gave us the keys and all necessary information for our stay. Small flat with enough primary bathroom but still correct.
L'appartement était très satisfaisant, propre, lumineux et bien situé (proximité avec des stations de trams et de bons restaurants). Il répondait parfaitement à nos attentes. Petit plus pour le taxi qui est venu nous chercher directement à l'aéroport malgré notre retard, et qui nous a donné les clés et toutes les informations nécessaires pour notre séjour. Petit bémol avec la salle de bain assez primaire mais qui reste correcte.
For 2 people fully sufficient (for 4 people would be this property too small).
Due to the proximity of the main road with trams a bit noisy.
The shower curtain in the bathroom have to be necessarily renewed !!!
Für 2 Personen völlig ausreichen (für 4 Personen wäre diese Unterkunft zu klein).
Durch die Nähe der Hauptstraße mit Straßenbahn etwas laut.
Der Duschvorhang im Bad müsste unbedingt erneuert werden !!!
Great studio apartment! There was only two of us, but there was plenty of room for others as there is a fold out futon as well. Apartment is on the top floor, but that wasn't a problem for us as we did not have much luggage and it was quieter on the top level. Bathroom was a bit old, but we did not mind. Alex met us right outside the apartment and the check in and check out process was very smooth! Located right next to the tram which connects into the old town perfectly with only a couple of stops! Perfect place for our short weekend trip :)
Great location close to the city center with good transportation.
The appartment is in a quite street, really relaxing!
The apartment was cozy and comfortable, with shops and cafes close by. Also, the owner was very flexible in terms of the check in and check out time, and was a hospitable host.
As the title says very cozy apartment close to old town. Direct Tram station just across the street (5 minutes to city centre)... Good affordable choice!
The price is attrative and the apartment is clean und quiet, near the prag main train station. Very satisfied!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption