Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Mr. Bernhard was very kind and especially timely in responding to our request for the apartment. On arrival we are immediately made available in receiving and to provide all information to visit Prague. Apartment very large, nice and clean
Il Sig. Bernhard è stato molto gentile e soprattutto tempestivo nel rispondere alla nostra richiesta per l'appartamento. Al nostro arrivo si è reso subito disponibile nell'accoglierci ed a fornirci tutte le informazioni per visitare Praga. Appartamento molto ampio, carino e pulito
The place alone is quite nice. Bernhard is friendly, he even gave us tips on where and abouts of the place. Although the internet in the apartment is quite slow, we cannot share the pics we had instantly in social media. The adjacent abandoned building in front of the building where our apartment is quite annoying and such an eyesore.The apartment is on the 4th floor if I remembered it right, they dont have elevator. but everything else was fine for us
Locatie op loopafstand van centrum, zeer netjes met alles wat je nodig hebt en erg vriendelijke en behulpzame host.
Eenvoudig maar brandschoon en de meest perfecte locatie in Praag.
Old Town square op 200 meter. Karelsbrug op 400 meter. Midden in de stad dus, maar door de constructie van dubbele ramen stil in het appartement.
Alles super, Wohnungen sehr einfach aber zum schlaffen ausreichend.
The studio was really nice, quiet and comfortable and the host was really kind and attentive. The transaction to rent the studio was fast too.
Thank you so much!
Our stay in Prague was very enjoyable. Bernard was very helpful and pleasant. The apartment is clean and well furnished. Public transportation is very easy to all points of interest. We would readily stay there again.
We were warmly welcomed and were able to get a map from the major sites and attractions. There were also a few tips on eating out and currency exchange, which was very helpful.
The apartment was clean, well equipped (dishes, toaster, kettle, etc.) and not far from a shopping mall. The road to the city center is walkable, if not, the tram also not far. There are no blinds but only curtains, sodas it in the rooms is relatively light in the morning.
Otherwise we were very satisfied, happy again!
Wir wurden sehr nett empfangen und bekamen erst mal eine Karte mit den Wichtigsten Orten und Sehenswürdigkeiten. Außerdem gab es ein paar Tips zum Thema Essen gehen und Geld wechseln, was sehr hilfreich war.
Die Wohnung war sauber, gut ausgestattet (Geschirr, Toaster, Wasserkocher usw. ) und unweit einer Einkaufsmeile. Der Weg ins Stadtzentrum ist zu Fuß zu bewältigen, wenn nicht ist die Straßenbahn auch nicht weit. Es gibt keine Rolläden sondern nur Vorhänge, sodas es morgens in den Zimmern relativ hell wird.
Ansonsten waren wir sehr zufrieden, gerne wieder!
Posizione perfetta per i viaggiatori, si può raggiungere tutto a piedi . Spazio buono per 5 persone, piccoli problemi riguardo per stendere i panni , o per lavare a terra.
Nel complessivo buoni
Die Unterkunft ist sehr in die Jahre gekommen. Beim einchecken hat es sehr gut nach frischer wäsche geduftet.Es könnte etwas sauberer sein...die Wohnung liegt im 3ten Stock also nur für Gäste die noch gut zu Fuss sind...Die Lage der Wohnung ist sehr Zentral, nur wenige Stationen mit der Tram zur Altstadt auch zu Fuss erreichbar...Der Vermieter Herr Schilling ist sehr Bemüht und super nett...IWir würden die Unterkunft nicht mehr buchen
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption