Great Room in Modern House + Pool
|Address||Yates St, 32804 Orlando, United States|
|Property type||Private room|
The bedroom is furnished with a nice double bed, evocative artwork, and a closet. Guests will also find tourist guides and coupon books for local restaurants and attractions. Guests will have access to a bathroom that is shared with one other bedroom. Enjoy access to the full kitchen and satellite TV in the living room.
Downtown Orlando is just a 6-minute drive away and has a huge number of great restaurants, bars, and shops. Universal Studios is a 20-minute drive away, and Seaworld is 30 minutes’ drive away.
The house is a short walk from some local bars, restaurants and shops. Guests can also reach coffee shops, a supermarket, and several parks and lakes on foot. It is recommended to have a car, and parking is free.
House rulesHouse rules are:
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- Parking is free, please park on the left side of the drive way or directly in front of the home side street (not across the street)
- Carry luggage into room, we can assist if needed, to protect wood floors.
- Turn on house alarm if you are the last one to leave
- Please lock the front door as you come and go.
- Place dirty dishes in the dish washer
- Show ID at checkin if you have not verified your profile.
- Home has wood floors, please no stomping or dropping heavy items on the floors, examples: drop keys on floor, drop luggage on floor. Appreciate you understanding ;)
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- no question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1279 US|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
Das Quartier war leicht zu finden und das Haus sehr groß und modern eingerichtet !!! überall klebten Zettel was man tun darf und was nicht!
die Küche war schön und modern mit Barhockern ! der Fernseher und die Couch waren groß und schön!! überall waren Ventilatoren (an den Lampen) !! und es gab 2 Sitzberreiche!
Das Haus verfügt über eine Alarm- und Klimaanlage !
unser Zimmer war schön und das Bett sehr weich!!
ein Minuspunkt war jedoch die Poolanlage! das Pool war nicht wirklich groß und mitten in der Sonne also war es heiß und somit keine Erfrischung! ! ! und wir hatten keine Sitzauflagen !
die Lage war toll ! weil man nur circa 25 min zu den Unversial Studios und circa 45min zu den Walt Disney Studios und Co. brauchte
naja das war also dieses Quartier danke an die Vermieter!!!!
Muriel was a very plessant host. We didn't meet, but we were in contact via email. We got very helpful recommendations for our trip in Orlando. The house is really nice with a big kitchen. Only the mattress was a little bit to soft for me. Thank you very much.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Muriel ist freundlich und stellt einem sein Grill, den Pool oder Die Küche zur Verfügung. Er gibt gute Tipps für Ausflüge in und um Orlando. Sein Haus ist sehr stylisch und modern. Das Zimmer ist dazu noch sauber und das Bett gemütlich.
My stay with Javier and Muriel was so much better than I could have anticipated. It was my first stay in a Wimdu property and I will definitely do it again. I was there for 8 days, and was made to feel very welcome with tips about good places to visit, and what the local attractions were on while I was there. The bed was super comfortable, and I felt very welcome and at home in the house. The Publix store was a couple of blocks away, and I was able to shop for groceries, keep them in the fridge and so prepare some of my own meals.
It was great being able to bike around the neighbourhood which was lovely with a lot of lakes.
I will certainly be recommending here as a place to stay for any of my New Zealand friends.
And I couldn't write a review without mentioning Mia - the lovely owner of the house who has such lovely clothes!
It was truly a pleasure to stay at Javier's place. Great room and very comfortable bed. He was extremely helpful with givig us a ride to the bus stop, and giving us advice on what to do in Orlando.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption