Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 738
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 503 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2038 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 24 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
I can recommend this apartment to everyone. The view is breathtaking. Do not miss out on the visit in the SkyBar! You will definitely not be disappointed.
Super great apartment!
Everything within walking distance!
Small quirks at the dinner table!
Super tolles Apartment!
Alles in laufnähe !
Kleine Macken am Esstisch !
Beautiful property in a good location. Super views! Comfortable seating area. A tip for improvement would be the bathroom: a bracket for the towels and a shower screen or -gordijn would finish it all.
Prachtige accommodatie, op een prima locatie. Super uitzicht! Fijne zithoek. Een puntje ter verbetering zou de badkamer zijn: een beugel voor de handdoeken en een douchescherm of -gordijn zou het helemaal afmaken.
was again well catered only to a small dots after there was no toilet paper available, everything stood still as bright and dryer and dishwasher washing machine now I am quite used to me but it was as if someone had just left. but otherwise again thoroughly enjoyed the view and only the bed was very small for us and hard.
was weer goed verzorgd alleen op een kleine puntjes na er was geen wc papier aanwezig, alles stond nog aan zoals licht en de droger en wasmachine vaatwasser nou ben ik wel wat gewend hoor maar het leek net of er iemand net weg was. maar verder weer heerlijk genoten van het uitzicht en alleen het bed was erg klein voor ons en hard.
Very beautiful place, independant, clean and perfect appartment !
All equipment available !
Bonus : very nice sight on the city and not so far from the center (15 min by feet)
Thank you very much
Marco and Marjo
The property is beautiful, bright and functional and really recommended for a short stay. The view from the 30th Stock is terrific in all directions. Sunsets are beautiful on a show and the colorful lights at night.
The distance to the center is 10 minutes walk, so very centrally located. Even the beach at Scheveningen with its beautiful promenade you can if you want to reach by foot. The walk takes about 45 minutes and is nice to walk.
We left our car at the paid parking (15,00 EUR per day), parked on arrival and moved again until the day of departure. However, there is also the possibility to be traveling by bus and tram.
The staff at the reception are very nice and helpful. There were no communication problems.
Die Unterkunft ist schön, hell und zweckmäßig eingerichtet und für einen Kurztripp wirklich zu empfehlen. Der Ausblick aus dem 30. Stock ist in alle Richtungen grandios. Sonnenuntergänge sind eine Show und die bunten Lichter bei Nacht wunderschön.
Die Entfernung zum Centrum beträgt 10 Minuten Fußweg, also sehr zentral gelegen. Selbst den Strand in Scheveningen mit seiner schönen Promenade kann man wenn man möchte gut zu Fuß erreichen. Die Gehzeit beträgt ca. 45 Minuten und ist schön zu laufen.
Wir haben unser Auto am Ankunftstag auf dem kostenpflichtigen Parkplatz (15,00 EUR pro Tag), abgestellt und erst am Abreisetag wieder bewegt. Es gibt jedoch auch die Möglichkeit mit Bus und Straßenbahn unterwegs zu sein.
Die Mitarbeiter am Empfang sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Verständigungsschwierigkeiten gab es keine.
The flat is in a good place, excellent views, everything was okay. I hope I can go back sometime.
Elwin was very helpful and regardful.
If only because of the overview of the Hague an absolute must.
Schon allein wegen des Überblicks über Den Haag ein absoluter Geheimtipp.
Nog steeds een prachtig uitzicht, goed contact met Elwin, de nieuwe matrassen slapen nog beter!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption