Central Well equipped Apartment
|Address||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimal occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This is our newest apartment in this building. It has 30 square meters and is equipped with a double bed and a folding sofa bed. In the apartment, you find also a fully equipped kitchen, a cloakroom and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus additional radio with CD player
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- upon arrival you will receive many valuable tips and information
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Delivery and support were great. Good tips for Prague. Only the sanitary facilities were not as good.
Übergabe und Betreuung waren super. Gute Tipps für Prag. Einzig die
sanitäre Einrichtung war nicht so gut.
Perfect! Thank you :)
Good apartment in old building and friendly atmosphere. 10-15 minute walk to Vltava river and Dancing house. Windows in quiet yard. Apartament on 4-th floor with high ceiling but without lift. Free parking near the building, but is not always free place. Good place for sleeping and breakfast.
Nice apartment in a good located area in Prague. Good price, very clean, quiet and close to the public transportation and metro. Absolutely recommendable!
The apartment was as described and we had to take care of themselves in this nothingness. Agreements, such as airport transfers, were always met, so the stay was very pleasant. Thank you!
Die Wohnung war wie beschrieben und wir mussten uns in dieser um Nichts selbst kümmern. Absprachen, wie der Flughafentransfer, wurden stets eingehalten, sodass der aufenthalt sehr angenehm war.
Perfect apartment close to the center. We had a very good tim, we even extended our stay with another night.
Conveniently located just over the river from the centre so close to Mala Strana and the river. For the more adventurous who don't mind leaving the centre.
Central location, quietly. Single interior. Very friendly an helpfull young man, who received us.
B.D.M.J. from Hamburg and Den Haag
Fairly clean, close to the "Andel" stop, so easy to reach from all directions. One of the two bed frames was broken, simulates a repair with scotch tape. The inner door was (probably after a violent struggle) holes and warped so that they could no longer close. The only small extendable table was a bit wobbly, so that a possible work it was just uncomfortable. No elevator to the 4th Stock. Crockery, cutlery, etc. provided. The announced tea was far too old, as is the coffee, so not usable.
Ziemlich sauber, unweit der Haltestelle "Anděl", also bequem aus allen Richtungen zu erreichen. Eines der beiden Bettgestelle war zerbrochen, eine Reparatur mit Tesafilm simuliert. Die Innentür war (wohl nach einem heftigen Kampf) durchlöchert und derart verzogen, dass sie sich nicht mehr schließen ließ. Der einzige kleine ausziehbare Tisch war etwas wackelig, so dass ein Arbeiten darauf nur unbequem möglich war. Kein Fahrstuhl zum 4. Stock. Geschirr, Besteck usw. vorhanden. Der angekündigte Tee war weit überaltert, ebenso der Kaffee, also nicht verwendbar.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption