2 apartm. in one floor for 17 persons
|Address||Oesterstr, 44309 Dortmund, Germany|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Over 100 years old Beautiful & spacious timbered house,
in a prime location in a suburb of Dortmund center
Brackel - right in the middle of the green,
We offer a very nice 2 bedroom duplexes - apartment, and
a newly renovated beautiful 3 room apt. for up to a total of 17 people,
In the center of the Middle Dortmund - Brackel,
15 minutes to the city center (bus, subway, taxi)
10 minutes to/from the airport (bus, subway, taxi),
+ rental car service
5 min to reach the highway, surrounding cities (Essen, Bochum, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Bremen, Hamburg, Hannover, ....) quickly,
In the vicinity, about 5 minutes you can find bus, subway, taxi, restaurants, casino, several supermarkets, cafes and
Large green areas such as
- Conservation Area Buschei
- Main cemetery with ancient trees,
higher than the Westfalen Park
- Wickeder Ostholz with the Pleckenbrinksee
- Allotments also
- a network of bike paths
- Sports facilities, indoor&outdoor pool,
stables and 2 golf courses
- BVB Futebol Training Center
- Archdiocese of Paderborn and many beautiful churches
- Cultural balou
- City Branch Library
- Community College
- There are only 11 km to the Marine Park Luenen and Ems
- There are only 6 km to Phoenix Lake
and much more, ask me.
The apartments are on the 2nd floor,
sophisticated equipment such as
TV, kitchen, bathroom with separate toilet,
5 beds 1.40 m x 2.00 m, and 7 beds 90 x 2.00 m,
see photos on my other offers...
Suitable for up to 17 people.
WiFi Internet, Tax, Parking, Bedlinen,Towels is inclusive
It is also possible for a language school, and booking various events or recreational activities, just ask.
House rules- Smoked allowed only outside the house, or outdoors,
we ask for compliance, since smoke odor perpetuates itself and also
the respect due to the other guests!
- From 22.00 clock room volume is desired!
- No parties and drugs!
- Bed-hopping and jumping is undesirable
- In general duty of care and cleanliness, please pay attention!
- Please only toilet paper in the toilet and rinse well is permitted, everything else please in the trash,
- Animals and visit by appointment only!
- Only to use beds which correspond to the number of persons, z.Bsp .: 2 persons (1 pair) 1 bed, if not avoided additional cleaning costs will be payable of € 10 per bed!
- When using the Internet, it is forbidden, illegal download
To use platforms!
- During the heating phase, please close windows and doors!
- Furniture and fixtures must not be altered or taken away!
- When a key is lost € 25 fee will be charged!
- When leaving the apartment, please make sure the lights, stove and
Oven is switched off, and the water is turned off!
- Street shoes please do not use in the apartment, ggbf. be able
Slippers are provided.
Failure to comply are additional Costs, and / or immediate termination!
Deposit at arrival!
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Reviews for this host's other properties
Very nice host. The shower and toilet is shared with another apartment, but this was not a problem for us.
Sehr netter Gastgeber. Die Dusche und das WC teilt man sich mit einer anderen Wohnung, was für uns jedoch kein Problem war.
Everything worked out great :) very close located to public transport, quiet location.
Apartment cozy, 3 bedrooms with shower each with TV, bathroom. Was clean and very friendly, helpful hosts :)
Would not hesitate to book again :)
Es hat alles super geklappt :) sehr nahe gelegen zu öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln, ruhige Lage.
Wohnung gemütlich,3 Zimmer jeweils mit Fernseher,Bad mit dusche. War sauber und sehr freundliche,hilfsbereite Gastgeber :)
Würden es jederzeit wieder buchen :)
Very close to training center of Borussia Dortmund, easy access to city center via public transport. Stores, local restaurants and even a skittle-alley in walking distance.
Not super luxurious rooms, but in good shape, very clean and cosy.
Very kind hosts.
We chose this place as it was closely located to my sister's family in Dortmund. However it really isn't that far from the centre of town - about 15 minutes on a tram. The apartment is cosy sized and the loft area with a second bed is pretty cool.
The apartment is really nice and I have felt totally comfortable. It is indeed quite far out, but the connection to bus and train is fine. All very clean and good facilities. To be recommended!
Die Wohnung ist wirklich sehr schön und ich habe mich total wohlgefühlt. Sie liegt zwar ziemlich weit außerhalb, aber die Anbindung an Bus und Bahn ist prima. Alles schön sauber und gute Ausstattung. Zu empfehlen!
Clean apartment on 2 levels. This apartment is best suited for one family because the two rooms are not really separate. (One on each level). The toilet and bathroom are on the 1st level. It may be annoying for two separate families. The staircase leading to the upstairs bedroom is a "little stiff" (Elderly care or children ...) The host seems very friendly although we have not communicated due to short stay (one night and language barrier)
Appartement propre sur 2 niveaux. Cet appartement convient mieux pour une seule famille car les deux chambres ne sont pas véritablement séparées. (une à chaque niveau). Les toilettes et la salle de bain sont au 1er niveau. C'est peut être plus embêtant pour 2 familles distinctes. L'escalier qui mène à la chambre du haut est un "peu raide" (Personnes âgées ou enfants attention...) L'hôte parait très sympathique bien que nous ayons peu communiqué à cause du séjour court (une seule nuit et de la barrière de la langue)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption