Stunning 2bd2bt- Roofdeck + HOTTUB!
- Family/child friendly
- Suitable for events
- Parking available
How can we claim to be the best rental in San Francisco? …Because our past guests tell us so. For 4 years we have offered our rental on our personal website and now we invite Wimdu users to enjoy as well. Take a look at our many guest reviews on our personal website to see the enthusiastic responses. We are new to Wimdu , but hope to satisfy guests here as well.
Not only do we have a spectacular two bedroom two bath rental unit with all the luxuries, but we go out of our way to make the experience to San Francisco the best ever.
**No keys to exchange, all of our guests get a personalized code for entry.
** Many options and extras including airport transportation, and even a personal chef! Just ask us.
**Garage Parking available
Are you coming for an event in San Francisco? We are 4 blocks away from Moscone convention Center!
At our house, the city is at your fingertips. Only steps to public transportation, the house allows for quick, easy access to the some of the city’s best attractions:
- SFMoma Museum & Asian Art Museum,
- Shop at Union Square or fine boutiques in Hayes Valley.
- See our Historic City Hall & Civic Center.
- Take a Cable Car to Fisherman’s Warf
- Pack a picnic and spend the day at Golden Gate Park.
Fully remodeled and updated for modern living this 2BD, 2BA 1200sq foot home includes:
- Brazilian Cherry solid hardwood floor
- 2 queen beds with all natural Keetsa mattress
- 2 sofa beds in living room
- Sleeps 6-8 people
- Fully equipped chef's kitchen
- Fully wired for internet in each room, including the kitchen, wireless internet too!
- Radiant heat floors …even in the bathrooms!
- Plates, linens, sheets, towels, utensils all provided
-Master shower with Moen Vertical spa massaging shower and 4 body sprays…amazing relaxing shower system
-Relaxing steam unit in Master shower
- Enjoy views of Bay Bridge, Federal Building, SOMA roof tops and star filled skys
- Includes Barbecue, heat lamps, and lounge chairs
- Beautiful open floor plan with lots of light.
- Spacious kitchen island great for preparing food and fully equipped with cooking tools.
- 42" flat screen HDTV with Harmon Kardon 5.1 surround sound home theater
- Play Station 2 looks & sounds great on the home theater
We are right in the heart of the tech/startup scene and all the nightlife of SOMA, close to Caltrain and the Financial District. Yerba Buena Gardens, Union Square, and BART are all only a few blocks away. We are 2 blocks from the Civic Center Bart Station. Museums, Union Square, Moscone Center, are all within walking distance. Right around the corner on Folsom street you have your pick of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops.
Harvest Urban Market is the best corner store/organic grocer in the city and is right on the corner to the apartment. Brazilian, Japanese, Thai, American, California fusion, are all within walking distance. Just ask for recommendations.
Union Square and the new Westfield center are a 10 minute walk or 5 minutes by public transportation. Target is even opening soon! Don't forget Hayes Valley with the amazing boutique stores just a 15 minute walk away.
Civic Center Bart and Muni are 2 blocks away. 4th street Caltrain is 8 blocks away. Mission street bus and Folsom bus will also take you into downtown or the Mission district. You can get almost anywhere in San Francisco on public transportation. 10 minutes to Union Square. 25 minutes to Fisherman's Wharf. 20 minutes to Golden Gate park and Museums. 10 minutes to Valencia street.
I'm a very clean, quiet, friendly, San Francisco resident who's happy to dish on all my favorite spots in the neighborhood and city. I love to travel, eat, sketch, and stay very active whenever possible. This apartment is a perfect fit if you've just landed in San Francisco and looking to get hooked up with the startup scene, Y Combinator, Meetups, and the like.
Enjoy your stay in San Francisco in comfort &style.
Please NO SMOKING allowed.
Pets are not permitted in rental units without prior authorization.
NO PARTIES ALLOWED - Large gatherings, weddings, or other meetings without written approval are not allowed. Let us know if you need to plan an event and we can make arrangements.
PARKING - Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle and is an additional charge of $15/day. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area only. Parking on the Sumner Street is not permitted (city rules sorry ). There is metered street parking on Howard and 8th streets.
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 52 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption