A Spacious Private Room
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
With its stylish layout it ideally suits singles or couples looking for a peaceful and comfortable stay in the heart of the city.
The room has access to a nice bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, an on road parking and a nice garden. Bed-linen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in the heart of Drumcondra, the area boasts many shops, restaurants, take always, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are within easy reach.
Just 15 minutes walk from city centre, this house is a great choice for anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price.
It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique (and free admittance) National Botanic Gardens are just 2 minutes walk upstream.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival. PLEASE CONTACT ME from the airport or 30-60minutes before you arrive. DO NOT come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, PLEASE let us know. This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit kept by the website.
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
It was awful!
1. Elitsa has for days does not respond to my request concerning. The arrival time so that we finally stood in front of a locked door and had to call in Wimdu in Germany.
2. Was the rented space is not 40 square meters in size, but 8 square meters. These damp, moldy, stuffy, disgusting!
3. The "lovely apartment" is located in a very bad part of town, so we were even warned by the taxi drivers in front long run there.
I would never rent a room again at Elitsa. The only ones who helped us (after all, turn on the heating) were other guests of the house.
I was very disappointed by Wimdu. No support.
Es war furchtbar!
1. hat Elitsa tagelang nicht auf meine Anfrage bzgl. der Ankunftszeit reagiert, sodass wir letztlich vor verschlossener Tür standen und bei Wimdu in Deutschland anrufen mussten.
2. War der gemietete Raum nicht 40 qm groß, sondern 8 qm. Dazu feucht, verschimmelt, stickig, wiederlich!
3. Das "lovely appartment" liegt in einem sehr schlechten Stadtteil, sodass wir sogar von den Taxifahrern davor gewarnt wurden dort langzulaufen.
Ich würde nie wieder bei Elitsa ein Zimmer mieten. Die einzigen die uns halfen (immerhin die Heizung einzuschalten) waren weitere Gäste des Hauses.
Ich war sehr enttäuscht, auch von Wimdu. Keine Unterstützung.
Exactly what we'd expected for the price. It's small but functional with a very comfortable bed! The apartment was clean and had wifi which was useful. We had to spend money calling Elitsa to get the keys and she was sometimes a bit slow replying to emails. It's a 25 minute walk to the city centre down a main road and only 15 minutes walk from the main train station.
Overall a good experience.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Too much wrong things:
- She was supposed to be there at the moment of check-in, to show us our accomodation and to introduce us in the building, but she wasn't there;
- We were just arrived, and we had to contact her to understand how to enter our apartment, so we had to use our italian phone to call her, burning all the phone credit before the call was finished;
- She didn't call us back to be sure we found the way to enter in the apartment;
- Last thing she managed to tell us was that the studio we booked was the one with the door opened. Obviously we didn't try all the closed doors, 'cause we found immediately a wide open door and we moved in there;
- The second night, a group of four people arrived at the building, telling us that we where at their place. We apologize to them and after a call to Elitsa we moved in the right studio she left open for us (and for "open" she meant "not locked", 'cause the door was in fact closed);
- This same night, we discovered another unlucky client of Elitsa found his washing machine broken, and before the arrival of the other four guys, he get into the studio before we moved there and put his stuff in this washing machine. We had to stay awake until the machine finished to wash.
In 3 days she never showed her face, even when we finally left the building. This is not the behaviour you can expect from a person renting apartments. I think this lady needs to learn some good manners, because people pay for her services, and if this is the kind of service you receive from her, then you payed too much.
Location is fine, it's a 20 minute walk to the centre or you could take the bus which stops almost next to the house. Room was great for what we paid, clean and big. There were two negative features which are the shower, that had a Tiny water fall and was difficult to get warm water. Most of the time when other people already went. Next, it was sooooo cold in the home, we had a little heating but that really wasn't enough. Next to that we had an okay stay here.
I'm really happy that I was in this place. The room was really perfect for me and my boyfriend and time which we spent there was magic. The contact with Elitsa is great, you can get every information which you need to come to this place. So if you are scared to go to diffrent country and find room, I can say that choose Elitsa's home is really great for you.
Kisses from Poland ;)
Be carefull to the cancellation polities!!! she used a very strict cancellation polities. I want to modify my reservation but she never answered me so I payed her flat but it was empty!! Very bad host!!! TO AVOID!!
Easy 10-15 minute walk to the spire, and central dublin. Train station around the corner, if walking isn't your thing. Friendly, helpful hosts in a secure, quiet neighborhood. Ireland is beautiful, word of advice, Bring an Umbrella!!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption