Btwn la S.Familia and the Beach! SGL-DBL
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||G.Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Your room: very sunny and with amazing views, a double bed 1 or (2 people sharing), includes 2 towels per person , bed clothes and unlimited WI - FI connection, and being in the room you have free access to all public areas of the Apartment: 2 shared bathrooms, the lounge room, you can also cook your own food in the kitchen and use the fridge
You also will have your private cupboard in the kitchen with utensils like plates, cups, glasses, etc. I love to travel and share with the people there, so this time we will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra stuff like champoo, shower gel and cream conditioner hair are included -toothpaste or shaving things are not included- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the Plaza de Toros Monumental (Bull figthing ring ) from the living room even you can see the sea!
What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which comunicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my house are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest one) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can have my advice and experience in every aspect you need, I'll be here for help You.
House rules1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire Apartment, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, So be sure that you will book the perfect room for you. Once arrived there are not rooms changes.
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room, as in other common areas of the house.
5) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20, that you will have to pay to the host, and you must refound this set the day of your departure, once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in mind respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3 pm) onwards never before, However, I will ask you for your arriving flight iformation in order to eachother agree a new later schedulle if would be the case. And explain how to get to my house. The day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am. After check out you are not allowded to use the bathrooms.
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Super Schlafgelegenheit und Herrlicher Aufenthalt bei Jose.
Der kleine Balkon ist ein Highlight.
Ordentlich und gemütlich mit schönen Ausblick.
Mi pareja y yo nos alojamos unos dias en el apartamento durante nuestras vacaciones y estuvimos encantados! El trato que recibimos por parte de Jose fue muy bueno y nos sentimos muy acogidos y comodos. La casa esta muy organizada para una adecuada convivencia, el menaje, estanterias, etc. La terraza espectacular! Muy contentos con la estancia en casa de José!
El trato en la casa inmejorable. Muy bien organizado. Toallas y menaje de cocina para cada habitación. Habitación modesta cama 1,35 con colchón muy básico. Mucho sitio de almacenamiento. Armario y mesitas. Respecto a los baños compartidos mejorable. Uno de los baños no dispone de ducha y bidé fuera de servicio. Aunque no hemos tenido problemas de espera para utilizarla. Lo mejor la terracita con unas vistas espectaculares donde charlar. Perfecta para desayunar, comer y cenar o pasar un ratito de charla con la brisa, disfrutando del paisaje.
- very reliable
- Apartment was clear.
- People was friendly
- the terrace has a perfect look
Prima esperienza a Barcellona, e prima esperienza con Wimdu!
Jose è una persona gentilissima, che ci ha accolti in casa sua in modo gentilissimo addirittura spiegandoci come è dove trovare le attrazioni e le metrò!
Sono soddisfattissimo e dovessi tornare(cosa che farò) lo farò proprio in questo alloggio!
L alloggio comprende una camera matrimoniale con letto e balcone con vista sulla città,2 bagni in comune(puliti) 1 cucina ordinata e spaziosa, e un salotto.
Sono molto felice del mio viaggio e del mio alloggio, non abbiamo riscontrato nessun tipo di problema, ognuno ha le sue chiavi di casa e può gestire la sua giorno come meglio crede. In 3 giorni Jose lo abbiamo visto solo 2/3 volte in totale. Consigliato a tutte quelle persone come come me vogliono camminare, visitare e avere un ottimo punto di riferimento per potersi muovere in questa bellissima città
Jose grazie ancora di tutto! Spero di rivederti presto
Die Wohnung stimmt genau mit der Beschreibung überein, ist sauber und hat einen herrlichen Blick über Barcelona, besonders am Abend, wenn alles beleuchtet ist. José hat alles gut organisiert, alle Absprachen klappten zuverlässig. Vom Busbahnhof sind es wenige Minuten zu Fuß, wenn man den Shuttlebus vom Flughafen Girona nimmt. Auch unsere Touren haben wir größtenteils zu Fuß gemacht und sind abends mit der Metro zurückgefahren. Danke José Luis!
I had a great stay with my two children in José Luis. He was very considerate with us and very concerned about our well-being. We were housed in the very spacious and comfortable room for three persons with its pleasant flowery balcony.
A big thank you José Luis! Soon very certainly.
What a nice guy Josè is. He gave us a perfect description of the city and it`s highlights from the balcony on arrival. What a view of the city from the balcony. Lots of sights within walking distance. Metro very close, and from there you are in the heart of the city within minutes. We would ABSOLUTELY come back to stay with Josè again. Thank you!
This apartment is in good location,very close to metro,grocery store and coffee bar?
The apartment itself has overvelming smell of air freshener and it's no very clean.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption