St Kilda Studio Apartment
- Parking available
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
|Address||Redan Street, 3206 Melbourne, Australia|
This is a private apartment contained within a hotel complex but it is not part of the hotel. The apartment is newly renovated and fully furnished with large 42" TV on the wall, dvd player, heater and airconditioner.
The kitchen is fully equipped. There is a communal laundry with washing machines and dryers. Secure parking is available under the building.
Great location in vibrant St Kilda.
- The CBD city centre is only about 15 minutes away by tram or train station a short walk near the apartment.
- Prahran and Carlisle St shopping centers are nearby.
- The Airport Shuttle bus is about 30-40 minutes to St Kilda.
ABOUT ST KILDA
St Kilda is one of Melbourne’s most famous suburbs. There is the Sunday art and craft market next to Luna Park. St Kilda beach pier provides panoramic views of the Melbourne skyline and is a popular destination. The studio is is also near beautiful Albert Park Lake location of the Gran Prix. You can stroll to fabulous shops, restaurants and cafés.
1) Rates have been reduced
2) Long term stays are negotiable
3) Discounts to fill gaps between bookings or last minute bookings if the apartment is vacant.
These discounts may not be shown in the Wimdu price quote.
Please contact me for details.
House rules1) Minimum stay is normally 1 week but can be less to fill gaps when apartment is vacant.
2) Electricity fair use policy applies. Please use electricity sensibly and turn off appliances when not used.
3) We have an arrangement with the hotel to provide our guests with internet WiFi if required with unlimited data at reduced rates. $15/week or $50/month.
4) Security Bond is $500 and refunded at check out.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 438 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1537 US|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The apartment is not easy to find, but when you have found the tram nearby you can easyly get into the town in a few minutes. Alan is a very friendly guy and we have enjoyed our stay there very much.
We really enjoyed our stay, loved the amazing vieuw from de balcony, and also the perfect location between The City and St.Kilda.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption